WHAT IS “PERSONAL INFORMATION”?
“Personal information” are details about an identifiable individual. It can include contact information such your first or last name, your address, phone number or social media handles.
IN WHAT WAYS DO WE OBTAIN PERSONAL INFORMATION AND WHAT IS IT WE OBTAIN?
We obtain any information or details you choose to give us. You can do this in a variety of ways, such as:
- When you visit the website to be involved with me as a member, volunteer or financial donor
- When you subscribe to my e-mail newsletter or Facebook messenger list
- If you register in person at an event
- If you fill out a registration or donation form, in both paper and web formats
- When you complete other forms on my website
- It may also be possible that your information is supplied to us by a volunteer or acquaintance who believe you would be interested in getting involved with my campaign.
The information that we collect may include:
- Your contact and identification details. For example, your name, street address, phone number, e-mail details and social media contacts.
- Donation specifics; date and amount of donation.
IN WHAT WAYS DO WE USE AND SHARE PERSONAL INFORMATION?
IN WHAT WAYS DO WE PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
The security and confidentiality of your personal information is very important to us. For any information provided by you online, our website and server contain security measures to protect against any loss or theft. Our server is located in Vancouver (www.4goodhosting.com) in a secure environment.
IN WHAT WAYS CAN I CHANGE MY INFORMATION OR UNSUBSCRIBE?
You can update the information that you have provided to us by e-mailing me at email@example.com. You may unsubscribe by clicking “Unsubscribe” at the bottom of any email message or reply “stop” to Facebook Messages.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
This website contains links to other, related websites. We are not responsible for any content, or any privacy policies of those websites.
901 Hendecourt Road
North Vancouver, BC
Attention: Greg Robins